The Koti is a traditional male garment worn by Pakistani, Bangladeshi, and Indian men. A Koti is a long piece of cloth that is wrapped around the body and then worn in different styles. It is usually made from silk or cotton and comes in many different styles, colors, and patterns. The solid style pattern adds to the regal style of this Koti.
• Name- Exclusive Men’s Koti
• Style- Casual
• Colour- Cream (Same as picture)
• Product Size- 34/36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50
• Neckline- Straight Collar
• Fabric- Jequard silk
• Fit Type- Relaxed
• Dimensions- 13×10×1 in
• Weight-1 lbs
• Hand-washing or dry-cleaning is recommended
Disclaimer: Due To The Photographic Lighting & Different Screen Calibrations, The Colors Of The Original Product May Slightly Vary From The Picture.